President Shankar Dayal Sharma Handing Over National Award for the Best Teacher to Miss Naliniben Shah
It is the unflinching and scrupulous contention & conviction of the whole Matruchhaya family that "dedication ensures achievements and entails saltary results". The rank & file of the whole family is engrossed in the performanced of their duties duly imbibing & inculcating this faith as their culcrum motto. As matter of fact, they all take PRIDE ( Personal Responsibility In Dail Efforts) by posing in building and deciding the career of the students.
The school has achieved many great heights in sports, education and other activities in their journey of more than 3 decade. Following are tha achievements of the schools.
– Best Higher Secondary School award (State) - 1986 - 87.
– Best Secondary School award (State) - 1986 - 87.
– National Award for Teachers - 1991 - 92
– 152 Students have played at National level once or more than once.
– In Science activities reached National Level 18 times.
|Kena Dholakia Volley-Ball Player||National Level Champion in Science Debate|
– Participated in National Republic Day parade at New Delhi reprsenting Gujarat State.
– Six Students have ranked in board exams.
– 30 Students have ranked in various subjects in Board.
– Best saving scheme award of state for schoos 1994 - 96.
– Participation in International Volleyball competition in Srilanka - 1995.
– Won "Postal Yatra" painting competiton - 2005.
Postal Yatra Winning Painting
District Toppers Of Board Exam
– Representation in Indian Scince Congress - 1998.
– Secured 1st Rank in essay competition on Road Safety at national level - 2001, 2002, 2004.
– Secured 1st Rank in essay competition on Vehicle Pollution at national level - 2002, 2003, 2004, 2006
– Secured First two ranks in National Students Science Seminar at national level - 2000 - 2002.
– Secured first rank in volleyball at Kutch Ashadhi Beej Competition - 2006
– Secured First rank for group dance in Kutch Carnival - 2006
– Varshaba D. Jadeja got gold medal and sardar patel award of Rs.25000 in Volleyball at National Level in 2006.
– Khevna D. Jadeja got gold medal in Volleyball at National Level in 2008.
– Project Be Guard of Aqua by Dhyani, selected at National Children Science Congrass 2008.
– Secured 1st rank in essay competition on road safety at national level - 2009.
|Kutch Carnival 2006 Winning Cultural Dance||Kutch Ashadhi Bij 2006 Volley Ball Champions with C.M Mr. Narendra Modi|
|Participants of Republic Day parade with President Mr. Shankar Dayal Sharma||Matruchhaya Gujcost Club secured Highest Prize: Rs. 5000/- at district level, Rs. 20000/- at state level|
|Award of Rs. 2,50,000/- in ‘Khel Mahakumbh’ in various sports activities||State level handball champion-2011|
|Selection for state level Science-Maths Exhibition-2011|
– Click Here to see the Board examination result.
|Jain Medical & Educational Trust|||||Matruchhya School|||||Sarvamangal Arogyadham|